Become a Volunteer
We couldn’t do what we do at First Graduate without the support of our amazing volunteers. First Graduate relies on more than 300 volunteers annually to support students on their journey towards becoming first generation college graduates – from the instant a young person enrolls with us as a middle school student, to the triumphant moment when s/he graduates from college.
Here’s how you can get involved today:
1. Fill out the Volunteer Application Form
Or contact the Volunteer Engagement Manager, Ashley Serra, at email@example.com
2. Find the Right Volunteer Opportunity
- Browse – Upcoming volunteer opportunities is at the bottom of this page or see all upcoming events in the volunteer calendar.
- Stay up-to-date with our Volunteer Newsletter – Once you complete the online application and/or attend a volunteer event you will be added to the Volunteer Newsletter email list. Volunteers receive the newsletter every six weeks that will contain links to opportunities.
- Contact Staff – First Graduate staff is always available to answer any questions, and find the right fit for you! Do not hesitate to reach out.
3. Get Placed
First Graduate knows that every volunteer has unique talents to bring to our students and we will work hard to find the right fit for you. Some of our volunteer opportunities are first-come first-serve, while others require specialized skills.
Please note that there are no guaranteed volunteer opportunities.