There are 467 students in San Francisco that currently receive free college and career coaching through First Graduate. We make a 12-year commitment to each student, starting the summer after sixth grade through college graduation; our 16th cohort of students just became the first in their families to graduate from college!
Our students experience a rigorous five-week Summer Session; year-round academic instruction and tutoring; high school and college counseling; mentoring; internships; career exploration; and college application and financial aid application coaching.
In her own words
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-acquistare-viagra-generico-a-Genova Alena, a college student at UC Merced, speaks about her experience with First Graduate and what being the first college graduate in her family means to her.
Academics & Demographics
accutane and nose crusts Female 61%
here Male 39%
where to buy cheap viagra pills Come from immigrant families
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=cialis-tablets-40mg Qualify for free or reduced lunches
The Odds They Face
of Black and Latino Students graduate high school.
of first generation students will graduate college without help.
SFUSD students come from a household without a college degree.
FG12 Senior Snapshot – 2018
Our current senior class, the 12th cohort of First Graduate (FG12), has 37 students attending 10 high schools
What our students are saying:
- I had a great summer and didn't forget things I normally would've forgotten. I loved Career Day where I went to a REAL college campus.7th Grader
- The one thing that I really loved about the program were the academic classes.9th Grader
- I've learned many things during my years with First Graduate, but above all I have learned the importance of staying on track and taking advantage of help and opportunities offered to me.AlexisCollege Freshman
- My grades were suffering, so I came to First Graduate in search of a way to improving my academics.9th Grader
- Thanks to First Graduate's academic support I was able to graduate from high school and am now finishing my first year at college.JoannaCollege Freshman
- The best thing that happened this year at First Graduate is that I got better at math.8th Grader