There are 467 students in San Francisco that currently receive free college and career coaching through First Graduate. We make a 12-year commitment to each student, starting the summer after sixth grade through college graduation; our 16th cohort of students just became the first in their families to graduate from college!
Our students experience a rigorous five-week Summer Session; year-round academic instruction and tutoring; high school and college counseling; mentoring; internships; career exploration; and college application and financial aid application coaching.
In her own words
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-acquistare-viagra-generico-a-Genova Alena, a college student at UC Merced, speaks about her experience with First Graduate and what being the first college graduate in her family means to her.
Academics & Demographics
accutane and nose crusts Female 61%
here Male 39%
where to buy cheap viagra pills Come from immigrant families
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=cialis-tablets-40mg Qualify for free or reduced lunches
The Odds They Face
of Black and Latino Students graduate high school.
of first generation students will graduate college without help.
SFUSD students come from a household without a college degree.
FG12 Senior Snapshot – 2018
Our current senior class, the 12th cohort of First Graduate (FG12), has 37 students attending 10 high schools
What our students are saying:
- First Graduate helped me realize that college was a possibility.12th Grader
- This program has helped me realize that I am capable of going to college, and the college tours helped me to start thinking about where I want to go.10th Grader
- I really loved the teachers, they were so fun and caring. Their lessons were fascinating. I enjoyed the program this summer.9th Grader
- I've learned many things during my years with First Graduate, but above all I have learned the importance of staying on track and taking advantage of help and opportunities offered to me.AlexisCollege Freshman
- I loved the teachers and the academic classes.7th Grader
- I love having my English and math teachers because they are funny and make learning interesting.9th Grader