There are 467 students in San Francisco that currently receive free college and career coaching through First Graduate. We make a 12-year commitment to each student, starting the summer after sixth grade through college graduation; our 16th cohort of students just became the first in their families to graduate from college!
Our students experience a rigorous five-week Summer Session; year-round academic instruction and tutoring; high school and college counseling; mentoring; internships; career exploration; and college application and financial aid application coaching.
In her own words
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-acquistare-viagra-generico-a-Genova Alena, a college student at UC Merced, speaks about her experience with First Graduate and what being the first college graduate in her family means to her.
Academics & Demographics
accutane and nose crusts Female 61%
here Male 39%
where to buy cheap viagra pills Come from immigrant families
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=cialis-tablets-40mg Qualify for free or reduced lunches
use of clomid fertility drug Latino/a
source url Asian/Pacific Islander
The Odds They Face
of Black and Latino Students graduate high school.
of first generation students will graduate college without help.
SFUSD students come from a household without a college degree.
FG12 Senior Snapshot – 2018
Our current senior class, the 12th cohort of First Graduate (FG12), has 37 students attending 10 high schools
What our students are saying:
- When First Graduate recruited me to the program, I became familiar with the expectations and requirements that universities look for in college candidates. With their help and support, I was accepted to most of the universities I applied to.Brayan RodriguezFG Alumni
- The one thing that I really loved about the program were the academic classes.9th Grader
- I had a great summer and didn't forget things I normally would've forgotten. I loved Career Day where I went to a REAL college campus.7th Grader
- I really love how they have good staff and peer mentors.8th Grader
- Make First Graduate a school.7th Grader
- I love having my English and math teachers because they are funny and make learning interesting.9th Grader